Identifiers :Identifiers refer to the naming of programming elements like variables, functions, arrays, structure etc...
Rules for legal identifiers :
- They can be a set of alphabet, digits, underscore .
- They must not begin with digit .
- Uppercase and Lowercase letters are distinct .
- The number of characters in the variable that are recognized differs from compiler to compiler.
- An identifier can not be the same as C keyword .
Training For College Campus
We offers college campus training for all streams like CS, IT, ECE, Mechanical, Civil etc. on different technologies
C, C++, Data Structure, Core Java, Advance Java, Struts Framework, Hibernate, Python, Android, Big-Data, Ebedded & Robotics etc.
Please mail your requirement at firstname.lastname@example.org
Projects For Students
Students can contact us for their projects on different technologies Core Java, Advance Java, Android etc.
Students can mail requirement at email@example.com